Envoy Electric Vehicles at Irvine Spectrum Properties
The Irvine Company has added another fantastic amenity to many of its Irvine Spectrum business properties and apartment complexes, and we have a PROMO CODE for you worth over an hour of use!
PROMO CODE: spectrum10
Irvine Co. Employees in the Irvine Spectrum area:
A big reason we hear why commuters don’t rideshare to work (anything beside driving alone) is the lack of a personal vehicle to get to meetings, run errands or go to lunch. No more! Employees at the locations below can hop in an Envoy Vehicle (a new Nissan Leaf) and be on their way.
This makes Envoy On-Demand Electric Vehicles perfect for employees who commute to work in the Irvine Spectrum area via Metrolink/Amtrak trains, carpool, OCTA bus or vanpool.
Cars are available to book on-site at the locations below by the minute ($.15), hour ($9.00) or day ($65.00).
Great for employees in town for work: Just flew in from headquarters to the Irvine Spectrum office for a couple of days of meetings? At $65.00/24 hours, Envoy day rates are cheaper than rental cars.
How it Works:
- Download the app and create an account.
- Get the property code from your employer or the Irvine Company contact for your building.
- Enter PROMO CODE: spectrum10 in the Promos section of your Envoy profile for a $10 credit (over an hour FREE)!
- Use the app to lock and unlock the car.
- Pick up and drop off at the original location.
- Insurance and roadside assistance are included.
- You don’t have to bring the car back “on a full tank”, just plug the car in when you’re done.
Promo Code Expires 12/31/21
Envoy Locations in the Irvine Spectrum (Irvine Co. Properties):
- 200 Spectrum Center Drive
- 400 Spectrum Center Drive
- Sand Canyon Business Center
- 20/40 Pacifica
- Discovery Park
- Palm Court
- Centerpointe Apartment Homes
- The Village at Irvine Spectrum
- The Park at Irvine Spectrum
- Los Olivos Apartments (this location is not in the Spectrumotion service area and is not eligible for our services)
For more info on Envoy vehicles and how they work: