30-Day OCTA Bus Pass
Commuters who want to start riding an OCTA bus to the Irvine Spectrum area can receive a free 30-Day pass to try it out.
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is the public transit provider for all of Orange County. The Irvine Spectrum area is served by many bus routes and one might be right for you! To see schedules, see the Riding the Bus section on our Explore Commute Modes page. If you have questions about routes and schedules, please let us know.
Don't forget you can use our Emergency Ride Home Program during your free trial!
To be eligible to receive the OCTA bus incentive a commuter must meet the following requirements:
- Work, live, or go to school in the Spectrumotion service area.
- Not have been ridesharing (any mode aside from driving alone) for 90 days prior to riding the bus.
- Must complete a follow-up survey within two weeks after the trial period ends.
- Must begin the free trial within two weeks of receiving the pass.
- One incentive per commuter.
Once you complete the incentive form, a Spectrumotion staff member will contact you to confirm your information, help you plan your commute, and schedule a time to drop your OCTA bus pass off at your work place. During your free trial, you are eligible to use our Emergency Ride Home Program if you need a ride home. One incentive per commuter.
As always, don’t hesitate to call us at 949-727-4273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Interested in Irvine Spectrum area commute options for you, your company or tenants? Fill out the form below. We're happy to help save you time and money!