Free Metrolink Pass
Commuters who want to start riding the train to the Irvine Spectrum area can receive a free pass to try it out.
Metrolink serves the Irvine Train Station from a variety of cities in Southern California. More than 90 percent of commuters who try Metrolink never go back to driving alone. To see schedules, see the Riding the Train section on our Explore Commute Modes. If you have questions about schedules, please let us know.
Don't forget you can use our Emergency Ride Home Program during your free trial!
To be eligible to receive the Metrolink incentive a commuter must meet the following requirements:
- Work, live or go to school in the Spectrumotion service area.
- Have not been ridesharing (any mode aside from driving alone) for 90 days prior to riding the train.
- Must complete a follow-up survey within two weeks after the trial period ends.
- Must begin the free trial within two weeks of receiving the pass.
- One incentive per commuter.
Once you complete the incentive form, a Spectrumotion staff member will contact you to confirm your information and help you plan your commute. During your free trial, you are eligible to use our Emergency Ride Home Program if you need a ride home. As always, don’t hesitate to call us at 949-727-4273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. One incentive per commuter.
The free pass will be a month pass or a 5-day flex pass, depending on your commute to work.
More About Taking the Train
Interested in Irvine Spectrum area commute options for you, your company or tenants? Fill out the form below. We're happy to help save you time and money!
15215 Barranca Parkway,
Irvine, CA 92618